Welcome to my website. This was once home to my personal blog, The Wayniac Nation, but has now transformed into my portfolio. It has been quite the whirlwind in the five years since I started this blog. I’m sure you are asking yourself how we got here.
- I went to the University of Delaware
- I became a copywriter and wrote in the editorial department of a small-time cable magazine near Hoboken, NJ
- I worked in the Creative Department of an NYC Advertising firm
- I became an English teacher
- I became a bar manager in Atlanta
- I worked as a freelance content writer and account manager for different marketing agencies
- I started my own blog in hopes of becoming a journalist and have accomplished my goal, working with Turner Sports and SB Nation since 2014
And I write. A lot. This site started on January 1st, 2014 as The Wayniac: Inside the Mind of an Angry Sports Fan. I quickly grew and brought on some guest writers and it evolved into Wayniac Nation. It was an incredible run, but at one point I was writing for Minor League Ball, FanRag Sports, NCAA.com, PGA.com, as well as continuing to moonlight as a freelance content writer for anyone that asked for my help. The Wayniac Nation came to an end on March 2, 2017, with this highly emotional (for me at least) final post.
And now we’re here. The year 2018. And I’m still doing as much work as I possibly can. This page will now serve as more of a portfolio. Instead of regular, Wayniac Nation content, I’ll share my work from NCAA, PGA, and Minor League Ball. If you are considering me for employment, you can find links to my work on the homepage (and visit my LinkedIn page for even more information).
So, to the faithful Wayniac Nation, welcome home. I’ve missed you guys.